Thursday, March 7, 2013

Should we help the homeless more?

For this project, I've learnt a lot of things about homeless people in the US. They are not like people thought, they just some hurting people. So we need to help them more.

This a worldwide issue because there are a lot of people who sleep on the street everywhere in this world. While the government prefer to put money into things such as road repairs rather than build more shelters to the homeless. Maybe many taxpayers support the government use money to improve some public facilities, however, helping more homeless people back to their lives can make our society better.

This project shows my exploratory results and I hope it can help you when you have a opportunity to explore my topic. First, here is a video I made that shows the summary and my argument about this topic. I have also found some vocabulary words that can help you understand this topic. Moreover, I posted summaries on two readings that relate to my topic with their links. Finally, this is my argument essay where I detailed my opinion on the issues.

I hope you can enjoy learning this topic because I think it is topic which full of love. Please post a comment if you want, I would like to discuss with you about this topic.

Thank you!
By Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment